To have

.




To have ring
18ct yellow gold, set with natural Ceylon sapphire and natural tsavorite garnets







When I was a child there was a saying about colours that I heard as blue and green should never be seen ( it is actually... blue and green should never be seen without a colour in between, or there abouts)

Even though I was little, it always bothered me as I really liked blue and green together and cornflowers were one of my favourite flowers. I was also bothered that there were rules about colours and combinations ( I am still bothered by this)

My new ring has blue and green together in celebration of colour combinations

Even though there are 3 stones set next to each other, I wanted each to exist separately, so that the colours could also be appreciated individually









have 1. to possess; own; to hold for use...2. to be made of or to contain...3. to hold or possess in some other relation, as of kindred, friendship,association, etc...

































this ring is at e.g.etal


.
.