a precious ring





This ring is very precious for a number of reasons.
Firstly there are the materials that are precious.
It took me a number of months to source the centre stone which is an Australian parti sapphire. I love these stones as every one is different, and has it's own qualities. I don't think that my photos have captured the colour which is a blue/green, like looking into a rockpool.
But perhaps what is most precious to me about this ring is the person who now wears it.
I do not often know who I am making jewellery for when it is commissioned and this time I did, which is why it was so important to me to find the right colour for the centre stone, as I knew my friend's colour preferences, and this ring was made without her knowledge, so I could not check with her that it was right.
I think that what makes jewellery precious is the person who wears it, and the person who now wears this ring is a very precious person.









































a precious ring for a precious person.
I wish Gianna and Arden my heartfelt congratulations on their engagement, and wish them much happiness and love













.