A Brief History Of My Body



Ingrid Voorendt is presenting her Masters Research in a performance A Brief History Of My Body.


"At the news of my friendʼs death, I saw the world as a room
that he had left."
  Peter Handke The Weight of the World






A Brief History of My Body
is research in action and process
oriented. Ingrid Voorendt presents a creative work that has slowly
evolved from her research into the space between the reality of
the performance act and the ʻfictionʼ presented within it, a space
many contemporary practitioners explore and exploit.

(from press release)


It is on for a short period of time.
Information on the venue and booking information can be found here
Booking essential, free admission


Tuesday 7 September, 7.30pm
Wednesday 8 September, 7.30pm
Thursday 9 September, 7.30pm
Friday 10 September, 7.30pm
Saturday 11 September, 4.00pm
Saturday 11 September, 7.30pm

Studio 45, Sturt Street, Southbank