some thoughts for my sister

I often wonder how the things that you surround yourself with infiltrate how you see and how you are
 



I find myself extremely moved at times by objects and things. These objects and things are often very simple

light and shadows, birds and flight, trees and wind, are perhaps the things that inspire me the most at this stage of my life

every day I am struck by the randomness and beauty of these things. I love that I have no control over these experiences, but only can hope that I can be present enough to notice


this experience can take my breath away and fill me with wonder like a child

I think about how to bring this to the work that I make and wonder how the things that I see and surround myself with take form in the things that I make


































































































































every day is different




.