Trousseau ring



 18ct white gold Trousseau ring set with five champagne diamonds











I am very taken with this ring. It is not often I want to keep a ring for myself, but I did for a while consider it with this ring. It has captured what I was hoping for, it looks very old like an antique, the colours of the metal and the champagne diamonds sit well together. It feels nice to wear as well, like one had worn it for a long time.











































 initial sketches for the ring













I originally thought of setting rubies in the ring, and mostly make with yellow gold in mind as it is my favourite metal to work with.
I changed my mind once I saw the champagnes, and chose white gold instead.

























 other colour combinations


















This ring was delivered to e.g.etal this morning








.