Trousseau ring

I have recently have had a number of queries regarding the Trousseau ring.

This actual ring is at e.g.etal, in 18ct white gold with champagne diamonds.
There is only one!
When this ring sells, I will make a new one with different stone combinations.
I am more than happy to make to order with stone and metal choices directed by clients.
I choose stones according to what is available at the time, and what I like when I am looking.
I thought the champagnes worked well with the grey tone of the 18ct white gold, the colours are subtle together.















The Trousseau ring is available to order in other stone combinations.

Here are some colour suggestions in drawings.
With this ring I prefer using the same stones in the ring, and my preference within this is to have varying hues of the one colour, so that they sit as individuals in the row.











.