a found thing (the consolation of consolations)




For the last couple of months I have been working on a new body of work which I will exhibit at e.g.etal in September.
This will be my first solo exhibition of jewellery in Melbourne. 
The only other solo jewellery exhibition I have had was at Pablo Fanque in Sydney.
This exhibition was called small things and was in 2008.

This new body of work follows on from research I started after I finished my Masters on the significance of objects in society. Or, the significance of jewellery in daily life. In response to this, I have made a collection of jewellery pieces. 
More information to follow.

a found thing (the consolation of consolations)

September 17 – 29 September 2012

Exhibition to be opened by Ramona Barry.
Opening, Thursday 20 September 2012.

167 downstairs Flinders Lane
Melbourne 3000

 this image from e.g.etal