Technology

I have been technologically challenged lately.
Computer crash, lead to new computer. Not really knowing how to use new computer and refusing to read manuals etc (as with camera) has lead to a month or more of using pen and paper. And turning the computer on then off again, and making irrational phone calls to computer people.
So some google and tutorials has lead me back to this space.
During this time, I have also become addicted to Pinterest, which I have been able to do on iPad, easier to use than computer.
I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but it has indulged me in my love of images, and it has unexpectedly lead me back to books to begin new research and to seek out new lines of inspiration.
So to begin my new computer life, here are some of my favourite Pinterest images:


































All images and sources can be found at Pinterest here.