New and Happy

Happy New Year!


Last year was so very busy.
I ran from one thing to the next. I forgot some important things, like finding time to replenish and research, and draw just for the sake of it. And spend more time with loved ones. I stopped taking photos just for the sake of it. And read the same way.
I start this year here with some images that I love, just for the sake of it. I hope to work in my sketchbook more and Pinterest less. Which will be hard as I am sort of addicted to Pinterest. I will have to wait and see what the year brings.
Regardless of sketchbook or computer, the world remains to be filled with beautiful things. and people. and words.
I suppose the journey is to remember to keep looking out for them all.


















All images and their sources can be found on my Pinterest.