Caravel ring with champagne diamonds


9ct white gold Caravel ring with champagne diamonds.

This ring was made last week for a client at e.g.etal.
Because it had to be finished quickly as the clients were going overseas, I was not able to photograph it as I usually do, which is why the background is cream. I only explain this as the background colour is similar to the champagnes, and the colours are all very similar which is a little confusing.

Every now and then I make a ring that I want to keep, and this is one of them. (I never keep them as I have enough rings as it is.) It is quite nice saying, if I was going to have a ring, I would like it to look like this.

Thank you to e.g.etal and to the clients who brought this ring.






Caravel ring turned the other way around.


9ct white gold Caravel ring with champagne diamonds with 18ct white gold Random ring with white and champagne diamonds.